Monument Builders: Big Ben
Help Carl Rybhes gather all the resources necessary to build the world famous clock. Manage your workers efficiently in order to complete the levels in time, defend yourself against robbers, look out for clues hidden in the scenery and solve the mystery! Big Ben, the real name of which is actually "Clock Tower", stands in the heart of London and was inaugurated in 1859. Big Ben is, in fact, the name of the bell. The Clock Tower is the building itself and is part of Westminster Palace, the seat of the British parliament. It is the first bell that indicates the exact time when Big Ben rings. The sound of the bell can be heard over 6 km away! Learn these and other interesting facts about the famous clock tower in Monument Builders: Big Ben!
- Show resourcefulness in order to build Big Ben in time!
- Find clues hidden in the scenery
- Learn real legends about the clock tower
- 50 varied game levels with a host of challenges!
- Play Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising
Free download Monument Builders: Big Ben 108.7 Mb
Get this Mac game for only $2.99*! Use coupon code: NEW299
OS: Mac OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
CPU: 1.4 GHz (INTEL ONLY)
RAM: 1024 MB
Free Hard Drive: 116 MB
* This game is available for PC